This would be my first time not going back home for a quite 'long' holiday. Well, anything over 2 days is considered as long, right? I'd thought about what to do for this 4 day off...and the end of the 4th day..I've done nothing as planned. Ha. Planning is bad. Impromptu is better. :p And I was practically not eating anything for two days except for biscuits and...maggi. Oops.
Except for yesterday, which we (me and Nadhirah) FINALLY had a taste of dip 'n dip. After sooo long planning and waiting for the next paycheck, we finally decide to have a go yesterday. It's pretty good, but mayba a little too pricey for us? That would be our very first and last, I think. Haha. I love sweets, VERY MUCH SO, but for that price...I'll just have to start baking and make them on my own I guess. That's if I'm rajin enough to bake. Heee. :p And after contemplating to go to Milk Moustache for breakfast + lunch + dinner for about 2 hours plus...I decided to just make myself a fried rice. So...lazy to get my ass out. Even Shu said she thought that I'd just rot in my room. Not so far fetched, I think. ;) But, that's how I normally spend my normal weekend, so...yeah. I'm boring, yeah,I knew it; but who cares? As long as I'm happily occupied with my dramas and movies.
That reminds me that I haven't finished studying for our umrah trip in a few weeks. Err...heh. Oh. I also have a try at making my own green tea latte which turns out to be....teh susu :p *denggg*
That aside..I super love Reply 1988 & Bubblegum. Reply basically have me in tears. The moments felt so real, and makes me miss my family even more. And as for Bubblegum, it had me at LDW, so :p
toodles, gotta cook some food for the tummy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment