Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wishy washy

As much as I'm baffled with the situation right now, I think I'm more on the angry/hate side more than the 'confused' one. Ehh. Not even sure what I'm writing right now, but wtv. I mean, if your goal is to annoy me, and this is some kind of revenge that you're plotting against me -- congratulations, you've succeeded. *clap*clap*

I seriously think I'm old enough and should be over this ranting phase and I really am trying hard not to get caught up in my feelings and write all this em..emotions that I'm having right now. Phew. That's quite lengthy. Well at some point I did succeed, right? Right? I mean, I'm not ranting on my Facebook wall and here I am, rambling to my blog dearest. It's quite a good thing almost everyone stopped blogging bcs I can have this blog all to myself. Yay. *throws confetti*

So. Back to the main point. Frustration. Confusion. (What am I even writing, like hello girl? Wake up! -.-) I honestly think that I can cope better with you not doing anything bcs at least I can tell myself thay oh yeah you didn't bother. Didn't care. So yep, don't linger and mope around. Get your ass up and move along. But seriously what on earth is wrong with you? Just let me be if you dislike/despise me that much. Just ignore me. What's up with whatever that you're doing right now? Pls, just..stop. It doesn't help to remind me of you every time you did that. Bcs I hate myself getting confused and all jumbled up inside! :| And it surely didn't help with you ignoring me. Thanks. I mean, if you're really ignoring me, by all means pls go all the way and don't act like you're suddenly not. Out of the blue.

I might've wronged you somehow, right. Must be it. But sticks to your resolution!

Here's to hoping for a better day tmrw.
Cíao.

No comments: