Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hello!

So..it took me another five months for another post, eh? Lol.
But strangely it doesn't even feels like five months.
Where did all those time go? Hmm.

There's soooo many things that have happened and is about to happen in this 'short' period of five months.

Let's see..
Kak Haida resigned, Kak Saidah joined our small dept,  from Video Design and replace her, my HoD is about to resign (in a few more weeks!)...and I'm still here.
Yay?
Oh. And En Adli also joined us last Feb! (from
video as well..)

And it's ramadan again. :)
Alhamdulillah for another chance to meet the holy month.
The girls decided to do masjid hopping and have iftar at the masjids this year.
So six days into ramadan and I've only break fast at home twice -- on the weekend that is.
Pretty fun, and a good way not to skip tarawih! ;)

That's all for now.
Feels weird for I haven't write for a long time.
Will jot down sometimes later.

And it kinda feels good to have this space to myself now.
Since everyone that I know of sorta stopped blogging now. Hehe.

Toodles!

No comments: