But hey, for the sake of everybody, the sacrifice is nothing.
I want things to be normal, again.
We try to make things flows as it is before.
Yet deep inside I knew,
no matter how hard we try to fix it,
the damage is beyond repair.
Things will never be the same again.
The differences is too noticeable.
BUT I keep on pasting that smile on my face,
pretending THINGS never happened.
So that we will be normal again, perhaps?
I HOPE SO.
*I really do*
a/n Time and distances DO help makes the differences. No matter how we tried. I miss you, really. I miss US.
4 comments:
dear kak fara,
where r u lah?
dah fly us ke?
hha. no lah dear.
kicking n living lg kat nilai ni haa.
insya-Allah aug ni kot.
hows egypt? :)
what happen??
things happen.
nothing biggie :D
Post a Comment