Thursday, January 21, 2010

I MUST

Things I MUST done by the end of this week :


1) MPW2133 Assignment 1 - I think I have the right topic for the assignment. But that's this morning. And right now? I could not say I'm very sure myself. Sigh. Being an indecisive person is hard, minus the part that my tummy I always have the answer to what-are-we-going-to-eat-tonight. Haha. I'm hoping for the best, with this chosen topic. :D


2) REL200 revision - Errr...after one week of complaining I-have-lost-my-Introduction-notes, I actually find them in the text book. YAY! That sounds sooo like me. Hehs. So, I need to do what I have to do then, right? 


3) Thaipusam - Haven't make a decision yet whether we're going or not to Batu Caves next Friday night/Saturday morning. Perhaps not going at all. Eh? Indecisiveness kills sometimes. Haih. Just wait and see. Oh, wait for the SIGNS as mode will put it. Hehe.


4) ART105 Draft 1 - Completely blank. Have no idea at all. (Okay, tipu. Tadi dah pegi tanya amalina. Ade lah sikit faham. Okay la tu kan?) This need to be done before Wednesday night. Wednesday night is the BUSIEST night, for me. All because of this art105. YAY! =.="


5) HOME - HANDSOME ADIB IS WAITING FOR ME! He also knew how to say kak long now. Hehe. Good boy :D Okay, he says something like ayong or something but never mind. Thats a progress. Can't wait to be home tomorrow.


Thats all for now. Lacking of idea for the current issues assignment actually. 


a/n goodluck to those who have your CHM152 Quiz tomorrow :)


a/a/n lets play again, shall we? :D

3 comments:

Fuza Marquis said...

u pernah turun batu cave ke tym thaipusam?

Un Phat Lee said...

better pg batu caves.
sng2 je dpt 10%

f. said...

miss marquis -

nope. first attempt nk pgi, for my asgmnt :)

phat lee -

haha. tu la, kalau xde halangan :D